Job title: Kitchen Manager – West Highland Gate - Beefeater
Bring your expertise at running a commercial kitchen to our table and we’ll feed your passion for self improvement and give you the ingredients to head up a winning team and develop into the Chef and leader you want to be.
Entrusted with our legendary breakfasts and pub classics, our kitchens are the engines of our restaurants and the Kitchen Managers are at the controls, leading from the front.
Support the General Manager to build a best-in-class restaurant experience and enjoy Whitbread’s impressive bonus as well as career development you simply won’t have had before in catering.
Salary: £38,500 PLUS bonus of up to 25% of your salary
Location: West Highland Gate, 103 Main St, Milngavie, Glasgow G63 6JQ
Why you’ll love it here:
· Bonus: Enjoy an annual Whitbread performance incentive worth up to 25% of your salary
· Development: After your award-winning induction, begin your individual training programme designed to get you where you want to be
· Discounts: Up to 60% discount on Premier Inn stays and 25% discount on all our Restaurant brands
See more of our Benefits here: https://www.whitbreadcareers.com/about-us/benefits/
What you’ll do:
· Lead your kitchen team to success by serving up seasonal menus loved by millions
· Use the industry-leading labour model that delivers better, realtime rotas giving you less paper work and admin, and more time with your engaged team.
· Complete NSF, EHO and Health & Safety audits to our high standards
· Ensure the meals that leave your kitchen meet our brand specs and your high standards to amaze and delight
Check out our menu: https://www.beefeater.co.uk/en-gb/menus?intcmp=topNav
What we need:
· Experience of catering or kitchen management in a commercial environment
· Ability to lead a team with effective communication, engaging and motivating them through pre-shift briefs
· Your eye for detail – execute our meals to a standard that leaves guests satisfied every time
· Confidence in running your kitchen right, working together with the General Manager to make the restaurant real destination dining.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcomes your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQIA+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQIA+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. Speak to us about workplace adjustments, part-time and flexible working. Where possible we will support this.
Job ref: 826860-1629
Advertised: 02 Feb 2024
Application closed: 29 Feb 2024