Here at Whitbread, we’re open to ideas and people that could change the face of hospitality for the better – and as a refurbishment specialist, you’ll play a key role in updating the existing Whitbread estate for hotels and restaurants to keep us the UK’s number one choice.
If you’ve got Project Management skills in construction or refurbs, then this is the role for you to work with a team that budget £100million a year to make our visions come to life.
Location: Ideally North of England due to project demand , although flexible for the right person if they are happy to travel.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Bonus: Enjoy an annual Whitbread performance incentive worth up to 30% of base salary
- Healthcare: For you and your family
- Discounts: Up to 60% discount on Premier Inn stays and 25% discount on our Restaurant brands
- Company car: Drive one our fleet of diverse vehicles.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with builders, architects, supply chain, and other teams to evaluate costs and benefits.
- Lead the way in finding, studying, and planning property projects in various fields. Share these plans with the organization.
- Regular Estate reviews.
What we need:
- Experience in construction, project managing refurbs
- Managing big budgets (£100k- £5mill) for complex projects
- Consistently successful project delivery
Be part of our Property Team at Whitbread
New premises, refit, floor plan, they’re all part of the day-to-day life in our property team. Here it’s all about getting everything ready for our guests’ arrival. Getting into the right places, strategically selection locations and ensuring every little detail is considered before our spaces are unveiled to the public. With plans to expand our portfolio of more than 800 hotels in the UK, Germany and the UAE, there are real opportunities to come on the journey with us and help us reach new global destinations. We’re just warming up.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcomes your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQIA+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQIA+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. Speak to us about workplace adjustments, part-time and flexible working. Where possible we will support this.
Job ref: 826766-2028
Advertised: 31 Jan 2024