The Business Change function will also be working closely with the Implementation team, Migration team, Project Management team, Solution Design team & Test Leads across the programme.
As the Business Change Executive, you’ll be reporting into the Business Change Lead and working within the Business Change Team to help ensure the successful delivery of Network Transformation Programme which aims to upgrade our networks, enhancing reliability, connectivity, and coverage across our entire estate, including our Wi-Fi propositions. By doing so, you’ll empower our teams and guests to achieve connectivity at the speed of light, setting new standards of efficiency and performance.
Role: Business Change Executive – Network Programme
Contract Type: Full-Time, Secondment for up to 12 months
Location: National Field Base role (Covering the North and South, with flexibility to travel all over region inc WBC and Holborn offices occasionally when required
Why You’ll Love It Here
Bonus: Enjoy an annual Whitbread performance bonus of up to 30% of base salary
Healthcare: Individual BUPA Healthcare
Discounts: Up to 60% discount on Premier Inn stays and a regular 25% discount in our Restaurant brands
Check out all our benefits here: https://www.whitbreadcareers.com/about-us/benefits
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the completion of the Change Impact Assessment by conducting gap analysis & identifying impact of change for transition & future state.
- Working with SMEs & Operations to assure that the readiness checklists for installation & migration are in place and roll out plan is up to date.
- Manage the communications approach to inform on key information & messages. This includes the SharePoint/ FAQs and any other communication sources
- Support the creation or updating of any SOP documentation
- Manage the support model including inbox management, managing site queries and tracker & liaise with suppliers & SMEs to identify solutions/ answers.
What we’ll need:
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audience
- Excellent active listening skills
- Facilitation skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Demonstrates problem solving ability, analyses data able to draws insightful conclusions and make recommendations.
- Experience working within operations is beneficial
Be Part of Our Business Change Team at Whitbread
- Here at Whitbread, we know that Change is inevitable and when change is needed our Business Change team is on hand to assist in the development and implementation of any new business processes that can impact our employees and guests.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcomes your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQIA+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQIA+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. Speak to us about workplace adjustments, part-time and flexible working. Where possible we will support this.
Job ref: 823065-2028
Advertised: 10 Nov 2023