Take the next step in your customer service career with Premier Inn at our Contact Centre in Dunstable. Be part of the dream team providing our guests with professional support, ensuring all complaints are resolved quickly and to the highest standard. With regular start dates to suit you, it’s time to use your retail and customer service experience to move up.
PAY RATE: Based on a 37.5 hours - Starting Salary of £23,625pa and increasing to £26,250pa (on completion of addition training/probation period)
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent – we don’t do zero hours contracts!
SHIFTS: Monday-Friday 9-5, get your weekends back!
LOCATION: Chiswell Court Contact Centre, Houghton Hall Business Park, Porz Avenue, Houghton Regis, LU5 5FT.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Hone your skills: Our professional training programme 2 weeks before you start gets you set up for success
- Get work/life balance: Get the structure you need for life outside of work with regular hours.
- Carry on your development: Enjoy progression across our business with longer term career paths available to you as well as our free apprenticeships
- Enjoy daily Perks: Free car parking on site, canteen with free tea and coffee and subsidised breakfast and lunch and, of course, our exclusive employee discount.
- We also offer a performance reward scheme which means you can increase your wage in vouchers by £10-100 a month.
- As well as those benefits, we provide an English breakfast on Fridays. £2 for 6 items, what a fab way to start your morning!
What you’ll do:
Alongside our team of Customer Complaints Advisors in Dunstable you’ll be working together to answer calls and emails. Your calm, engaging and confident manner will help our guests to rest easy knowing they’re in good hands. You will strive to ensure all enquiries and complaints are resolved to the satisfaction of our guests.
At the UK’s No 1 hotel brand, there are no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcomes your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQIA+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQIA+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. Speak to us about workplace adjustments, part-time and flexible working. Where possible we will support this.
Job ref: 822904-1629
Advertised: 08 Nov 2023