The Senior Commercial Finance Analyst at Whitbread holds a crucial responsibility in providing financial support to the UK Commercial and Propositions Teams. This role centres around effective stakeholder management, in-depth reporting, and comprehensive analysis.
Location: Dunstable, hybrid
Job Type: 5 month’ Fixed Term Contract
Why you’ll love it here:
- Bonus: Enjoy an annual Whitbread performance incentive worth up to 10% of base salary
- Healthcare: For you and your family
- Discounts: Up to 60% discount on Premier Inn stays and 25% discount on our Restaurant brands
Check out all of our benefits here https://www.whitbreadcareers.com/about-us/benefits/
What you’ll do:
- Drive up UK Accommodation Sales budget and forecasting processes
- Creation of the non-expansionary Capital budget, forecast and delivering the 3 year plan processes
- Tracking costs and revenues vs Budget and prior year, to identify and understand underlying trends and any risk/opportunity.
- Tracking of refurb costs vs Budget/Approval for non-expansionary refurb projects
What we need:
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Expert knowledge of accounting concepts such as Accruals, Prepayments, GRNI and CIP
- You will have worked with spreadsheet-based financial models and templates
- Experience in a similar analytical role.
Be part of our Finance team at Whitbread:
Times are changing and our ambition is bigger than ever. This means huge things when it comes to budget and forecasting, and that’s where our Finance team really springs into action. Finding the right answers to drive us forwards. With new concepts launching, new spaces secured and reams of plans in motion, there’s no more exciting time to join than right now. Get to experience career growth that moves as fast as we do and be part of framing where we are heading. #LI1-MS
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcomes your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQIA+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQIA+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. Speak to us about workplace adjustments, part-time and flexible working. Where possible we will support this.
Job ref: 822620-1629
Advertised: 03 Nov 2023