Duty Manager – London Marylebone - hub by Premier Inn
Come and be a Duty Manager at London Marylebone - hub by Premier Inn. Manage a winning partnership between our leadership and housekeeping teams to make sure all aspects of the hotel experience are welcoming, safe and brilliant. Immediate start – retail experience relevant.
Up to £14.45 per hour
Permanent – we don’t do zero hours contracts!
Up to 16 hours a week – guaranteed hours to plan your week around
London (NW1 5DZ)
Why you’ll love it here:
- Training and support: We’ve got a warm welcome and simple administration system to use that will make your job easier from the start PLUS the clear career path within our business.
- Whitbread Benefits card: Enjoy up to 60% off Premier Inn rooms and 25% off meals in all Whitbread Restaurants
- Pension and saving schemes: Company pension and save as you earn scheme
- Discounts: Get money off shops, your utility bills, travel, cinema trips, supermarkets and more
- Refer a friend to work with us and receive up to £500
- Have breakfast on us: Enjoy a complimentary Premier Inn breakfast for 2 when you join us
What you’ll do:
Join our team at London Marylebone - hub by Premier Inn as a Duty Manager, and use your eye for detail, excellent organisational skills and a fantastic way with people to manage our hotel.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcomes your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQIA+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQIA+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. Speak to us about workplace adjustments, part-time and flexible working. Where possible we will support this.
Job ref: 822329-1629
Advertised: 08 Nov 2023