You will join a tight-knit team and play a pivotal role in taking Whitbread’s internal communications to the next level.
Partnering with stakeholders from across the business, you will help us create a fresh internal communications agenda that connects with our people – whether that’s through leveraging our fantastic brand, bringing our channels to life, or helping our leaders inspire our teams. You will shape how we communicate with our teams and create a fresh internal comms environment that sees collaboration and content thrive.
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000
Location: Whitbread Court, Dunstable, LU5 5XE. We offer flexible working.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Car: Car Allowance or Company Car (Value of £5,650)
- Healthcare: Family BUPA healthcare
- Discounts: Up to 60% discount on Premier Inn stays and 25% discount on our Restaurant brand
- Bonus: up to 30% annual bonus
Check out all our benefits here: https://www.whitbreadcareers.com/about-us/benefits/
What You’ll Do
- Support Head of Internal Communications in the development and delivery of the Internal Comms strategy.
- Lead on internal communication around our business strategy and performance, including financial milestones and the periods in between.
- Quickly establish successful relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders, from our senior leaders to our operational teams
- Develop high quality employee campaigns and take end to end responsibility for the delivery of those campaigns.
- Working with the Internal Comms Channel Partner, act as the guardian for Whitbread’s internal communications channels and have responsibility for the development of our channels to ensure they are fit for our future.
What We Need
- Significant experience of working in diverse organisations – preferably a sizeable business or agency – that has a broad mix of employees whether that be demographically, geographically, or professionally.
- Impressive verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to think on your feet, absorb and synthesize information quickly. A strategic mindset and ability to work with detail
- Demonstrable project management experience and a proven track record in executing high quality IC communications and engagement strategies.
Be part of our Team at Whitbread
Open to new ideas, fresh perspectives, unexpected approaches and thinking in new ways. Nothing is out of our reach. Open to possibilities, reaching new destinations and discovering our potential together. It’s being able to live in the now, while having a close eye on what’s next.
We’re open to you, your big ideas and new ways of getting the job done.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcomes your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQIA+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQIA+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. Speak to us about workplace adjustments, part-time and flexible working. Where possible we will support this.
Job ref: 819818-1629
Advertised: 14 Nov 2023