Grill Chef – The Park Table Table restaurant - Harrogate
Come and be a Chef at The Park Table Table in Harrogate Help our kitchen team to prepare, cook and serve up mouth-watering meals in our fun, pub restaurant. Immediate start, catering experience needed.
Starting at £12.32 per hour (T&Cs apply)
Permanent – we don’t do zero hours contracts!
20 & 40 hours, part and full time hours available a week – guaranteed hours to plan your week around
Hornbeam Park Ave, Harrogate HG2 8RA
Why you’ll love it here:
- Training and support: We’ve got the user-friendly equipment that will make your life easier from the start and the training that’ll give you a career path in our kitchens
- Whitbread Benefits card: Enjoy up to 60% off Premier Inn rooms and 25% off meals in Whitbread Restaurants
- Pension and saving schemes: Company pension and save as you earn scheme
- Discounts: Get money off shops, your utility bills, travel, cinema trips, supermarkets and more
- Refer a friend to work with us and receive up to £500
- Have a meal on us: You'll receive a £40 voucher to spend in our restaurant when you join us
What you’ll do:
Join us at The Park Table Table in Harrogate as a Grill Chef, as part of the kitchen team cooking the dishes our guests love. Be part of the UK’s leading hospitality business, Whitbread.
Here there are no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 816334-1629
Advertised: 26 Sep 2023