There's a HR revolution happening at the UK's leading Hospitality business and your business partnering skills are going to lead it!
Here at Whitbread, getting it right means creating an environment where everyone can thrive, individuals, teams, our guests and our brands. As a Human Resources Business Partner, you'll be a strategic partner to senior business leads, creating people plans with a focus on organizational change, talent management, and succession.
If you’ve got experience in corporate business partnering, influencing stakeholders up to Executive Level, and having those engaging conversations then this is the role for you to have real impact, creating powerful partnerships with Support Centre Leadership teams and driving success.
Location: Whitbread Court, Dunstable, LU5 5XE. We offer flexible working and require you to be in the office at least 3 days per week
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Healthcare: Family BUPA healthcare
- Discounts: Up to 60% discount on Premier Inn stays and 25% discount on our Restaurant brand
- Car or Car Allowance
Check out all our benefits here: https://www.whitbreadcareers.com/about-us/benefits/
What You’ll Do
- Provide a proactive, commercial, and strategic partnership with the senior business leads
- Collaborate with the Centres of Excellence to develop our People Plan and embed successfully in your function.
- Proactive lead in our talent cycle.
- Support the Chief People Office and UK People Director in developing the Employee Value Proposition at Whitbread.
- Support the Chief People Officer, UK People Director and People Leadership team through programme management of the People Plan and development of Whitbread’s People Strategy.
- Ensure action planning is in place to improve engagement in business teams.
- This role is Whitbread’s fast track role for its high performing individuals, gaining leadership exposure early in their career.
What We Need
- Corporate Business Partnering essential, exposure to Commercial & Marketing functions are advantageous as well as any experience of working on employee brand, employee value proposition or culture & values.
- Great influencing skills twinned with strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong HR background and experience in shaping initiatives and influencing decision making.
- Experience in working with Exec Level Stakeholders and partnering with senior leadership teams as a trusted expert.
Be part of our HR team at Whitbread
People are at the core of our business. Making memorable experiences for guests takes skill, understanding and adaptability, all skills that our people bring. It’s thanks to them that we’re where we are, and we want that to continue. Bringing the right people into the business, and supporting their development is in the hands of the HR team.
We encourage your application. Apply today or contact our recruitment team for more information.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 816301-2028
Advertised: 25 Aug 2023