HR Business Partner & EVP Lead - Whitbread - Dunstable
This unique HRBP and EVP lead role is based at our Dunstable support centre will involve commercial and strategic partnering with our Executive Committee and Senior Leadership team. You’ll be working closely with the People Director to help execute our strategic people priorities and lead on all aspects of people planning talent review, succession, and resource planning.
In addition to providing your HR business partnering expertise you will also implement and set up our Employee Value proposition for Whitbread across UK and Germany for over 40,000 employees. This is a transformational HRBP opportunity where you will have leadership exposure as a valued member of the Senior Leadership team who set and drive our core business strategies that make a huge difference.
Salary: Up to £85,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus up to 30%
Location: Whitbread Court, Dunstable, LU5 5XE with hybrid working
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Bonus: An annual Whitbread performance incentive worth up to 30% of base salary
- Car or Car Allowance up to £5650
- Healthcare: Family BUPA Healthcare
- Up to 10% Matched Pension, 33 Days holiday and Company Share Save Scheme
Check out all our benefits here: https://www.whitbreadcareers.com/about-us/benefits/
What You’ll Do
- You'll provide a proactive, commercial, and strategic partnership with Executive Committee members, and as a valued member of senior leadership teams influencing their decision making.
- Collaborate with the Centres of Excellence to develop our People Plan and embed successfully in your function.
- Proactively leads on all aspects of people planning, Talent Cycle, succession planning, D&I and resource planning within your business function.
- Support the Chief People Officer in a Chief of Staff role, and together with the UK People Director, develop the Employee Value Proposition at Whitbread for 40,000 employees across Whitbread and Premier Inn Germany
- You’ll directly support the Chief People Officer and HR Leadership teams programme management of the People Plan and development of Whitbread’s People Strategy.
What We Need
- Previous HR business partnering experience gained within a Head Office corporate environment is essential. You will be used to partnering with senior leadership teams to ExCo level regularly.
- Exposure to commercial and marketing functions would be advantageous and any experience of working on employee brand, employee value proposition or culture & values.
- You will have a strong HR background and experience in shaping initiatives and leading on organisational or divisional people plan.
- An exceptional communicator with the interpersonal skills who is able to build effective relationships across multiple stakeholders up to ExCo level.
- Commercial awareness and understanding to influence the business agenda and translate business problems and solution for the long term.
- Strong project management skills and data analytical skills
Be part of our HR team at Whitbread
People are at the core of our business. Making memorable experiences for guests takes skill, understanding and adaptability, all skills that our people bring. It’s thanks to them that we’re where we are, and we want that to continue. Bringing the right people into the business, and supporting their development is in the hands of the HR team.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 816301-1629
Advertised: 25 Aug 2023