Front of House – White Rock Beefeater Restaurant
Come and be the friendly face of Beefeater in Paignton Use your fun personality to welcome guests into our restaurant and enjoy their meal as a Front of House Team Member. Immediate start, no experience needed.
Up to Under 21 years - £9.28 21 - 22 years - £10.28 Over 23 years - £10.52 per hour.
Permanent – we don’t do zero hours contracts!
30 a week – guaranteed hours to plan your week around, must be available at weekends
White Rock Beefeater
Town: Paignton (TQ4 7AZ)
Why you’ll love it here:
- Training and support: We’ve got a warm welcome and training that will make your life easier from the start and the opportunities that’ll give you a career path in our business.
- Whitbread Benefits card: Enjoy up to 60% off Premier Inn rooms and 25% off meals in Whitbread Restaurants
- Pension and saving schemes: Company pension and save as you earn scheme
- Discounts: Get money off shops, your utility bills, travel, cinema trips, supermarkets and more
- Refer a friend to work with us and receive up to £500
- Have a meal on us: You'll receive a £40 voucher to spend in our restaurant when you join us
What you’ll do:
Join our team at Paignton Beefeater as a Front of House Team Member, and use your passion for outstanding customer service to its full potential. Be part of the UK’s leading hospitality business, Whitbread.
Here there are no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 807662-1629
Advertised: 26 May 2023