Restaurant Supervisor – BAR+BLOCK London Paddington– Restaurant
Come and be a Restaurant Supervisor at BAR+BLOCK London Paddington. Act as the vital link between the kitchen and our Front of House team and put the ‘super’ into Supervisor! Lead and manage your team to amazing customer service every time. Immediate start.
Up to £13.92 per hour
Permanent – we don’t do zero hours contracts!
40 a week – guaranteed hours to plan your week around
N Wharf Rd, London W2 1LF
Why you’ll love it here:
- Training and support: We’ve got a warm welcome and training that will make your life easier from the start and the opportunities that’ll give you a real career path in our business.
- Whitbread Benefits card: Enjoy up to 60% off Premier Inn rooms and 25% off meals in Whitbread Restaurants
- Pension and saving schemes: Company pension and save as you earn scheme
- Discounts: Get money off shops, your utility bills, travel, cinema trips, supermarkets and more
- Refer a friend to work with us and receive up to £500
- Have a meal on us: You'll receive a £40 voucher to spend in our restaurant when you join us
What you’ll do:
Join our team at BAR+BLOCK London Paddington as a Restaurant Supervisor and take the next step in your team manager career. Your natural leadership, organisation and people skills have found their home at the UK’s leading hospitality business, Whitbread.
Here there are no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 806689-1629
Advertised: 06 Jun 2023