Bartender – George and Dragon - Marlow Whitbread Inns
Come and be Bartender at George and Dragon Marlow Whitbread Inns. Help us prepare, pour and serve drinks in our pub restaurant. Immediate start, no experience needed.
Up to £10.52 per hour
Permanent – we don’t do zero hours contracts!
10 - 20 a week – get set hours that help you plan your week
Marlow (SL7 2AA)
Why you’ll love it here:
- Training and support: From pulling perfect pints to making cocktails, we’ll teach you the tools of the trade and offer you further training that’ll give you a career path in our business.
- Whitbread Benefits card: Enjoy up to 60% off Premier Inn rooms and 25% off meals in Whitbread Restaurants
- Pension and saving schemes: Company pension and save as you earn scheme
- Discounts: Get money off shops, your utility bills, travel, cinema trips, supermarkets and more
- Refer a friend to work with us and receive up to £500
- Have a meal on us: You'll receive a £40 voucher to spend in our restaurant when you join us (Restaurant only)
What you’ll do:
Join our team at George and Dragon Marlow Whitbread Inns as a Bartender, serving drinks in our pub restaurant. Be part of the UK’s leading hospitality business, Whitbread.
Here there are no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 805495-1629
Advertised: 31 May 2023