Role: Labour Productivity Analyst
Location: Dunstable- we have a fantastic hybrid working environment, you’ll need to be in the office at least 2 days per week but the rest of your week can be flexible to what works best for you and your role.
Type of role: 12 month Fixed Term Contract
The Labour Productivity Analyst role is primarily responsible for reporting on and providing proactive insight to drive labour performance of Restaurants on a daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis.
They are also responsible for management of Finance related queries through inbox including initial triage and resolution of Dayforce/restaurants weekly reporting queries.
What you will be doing:
- Expert user able to maintain system on daily basis and provide 2nd line support to relevant teams
- Excel tool currently used to host reporting and used for adhoc analysis. Access and PowerPoint for larger datasets and presentation.
- Menu analysis supporting labour model
- Weekly issue to ODs/ROMs/GMs, Finance and Operations support
- Daily issue to ODs/ROMs/GMs, Finance and Operations support
- Management of effort in addition to Model and reporting of these central costs
- Triage across finance team and query resolution/upskilling of ROMs
- Review weekly performance and provide added value insight
Why we’d love you to apply:
- Excellent academics – educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Rounded Technical capability – demonstrable advanced Excel modelling skills (including VBA and statistical analysis)
- Ability to communicate complex operational and financial information in a simple and effective manner, to both financial & non-financial colleagues at all levels
- Numerate with excellent analytical skills
- Ability to analyst complex information from large datasets
- Analytical rigour: structured, methodical & broad-minded approach to business analysis
- Confident in challenging others, whilst at the same time maintaining and building a professional relationship
- Ability to prioritise workload and work independently or as part of a team
- Experience from a similar analytical role (where finance acts as a key partner in driving and influencing business success; and of proactively initiating strategic opportunities)
- Experience of working with spreadsheet based financial models
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 805107-2028
Advertised: 02 May 2023