Role: Programme Manager (HRIS)
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire and we work to a hybrid way of working with coming into the office twice a week.
As our Programme Manager (HRIS) you will oversee the entire process for the successful delivery of our HR/technology transformation programme that will impact over 35,000 colleagues nationally and internally and working on approved budgets of £1-£20 million.
What you will be doing:
- You will successfully deliver Portfolios of work within time and budgets
- Be able to provide strategic thought leadership to best delivery practice
- Shape, mobilise and deliver portfolios and programmes with effective engagement with senior stakeholders and have full accountability for portfolio scope and quality
- Support the definition of business case
- Drive communities of practice across delivery function
- Develop and maintain close working relationship with S&A, Service and Digital
- Manage, direct and motivate key IT resources (project managers, solution architects, business analysts, testing resources) and other key resources across the technology function in a matrix style organisational structure
- Great influencing skills as you will be managing senior stakeholders (up to ExCo level) for all key programme plans
- Directly manage large scale programmes directly as required
- Direct line managing a project team
What we'd like you to have:
- Proven experience of delivering multiple large HR/Technology technology integration projects from concept through to operational use
- Experience of directing and motivating project teams
- Good understanding of Enterprise HR SaaS/software products (eg Ceridian, Workday, Oracle HM, SAP, Success Factors)
- Strong technology, change and PMO management knowledge and ability to adopt new skills and techniques as they emerge in the fast-moving technology sector
- Leadership and General Management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with significant experience of dealing with internal, external, and third-party supplier senior-level decision makers
- Ability to manage multiple projects, assign and manage work activities, meet deadlines and report in a timely and effective manner.
Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 850 hotels - which is over 80,000 bedrooms - across the UK, Germany and the Middle East (with a committed pipeline of over 20,000 more). We’re also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub. With exciting plans to innovate and grow our core UK and international business, we always keep our customers at the heart of what we do. There has never been a more exciting time to join Whitbread!
In return, we will offer you:
- A market competitive base salary
- Up to 30% annual bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- A genuine flexible working policy
- BUPA healthcare for yourself and family
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Free parking across our Head Office campus
- Subsidised restaurant
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- Perks at work
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 804262-2028
Advertised: 21 Apr 2023