Responsible for the external attraction of talent to hourly paid roles across Premier Inn and Restaurants, ensuring sufficient levels of talent to fill all roles quickly including hard-to-fill job families (Chefs, Team Leaders) and locations (eg affluent towns, Central London).
You will also contribute to the creation and maintenance of localised sourcing strategies for niche roles and geographies, in line with local market conditions.
Inside the role:
- Working with the local Operational leadership team and the hiring forecast to plan out annual activity needed for hiring and forecasted volumes of talent required throughout seasonal peaks for area.
- Plan attraction activity, including local market activity as well as central eg where are there opportunities to maximise local partnerships to drive pipelines, as well as use of central direct sourcing tools and techniques.
- Provide proactive supply of qualified talent in line with the hiring forecast.
- Delivery of reactive sourcing processes for all vacancies identified as hard-to-fill.
- Utilising direct sourcing techniques eg 1click apply apps, specialist job boards, CV database mining, head-hunting and market mapping local competitors, social media activity etc.
- Business partner with hiring managers to complete hiring health check; what have they done so far, what is still to be done, what central support do they need?
We’re open to you:
- Proven experience in resourcing delivery, including delivery of performance improvements.
- Experience in hospitality or retail recruitment would be a distinct advantage
- Experience in high-volume recruitment.
- Ability to use data to influence hiring decisions.
- Strong stakeholder management, with the ability to influence and connect with a diverse range of people.
We’re 1,200 hotels and restaurants in the UK, Germany and the UAE, but we’re more than that. We’re the 35,000 people supporting our brands every day. The ones sourcing the nation’s favourite breakfast, plating up family favourites, and the great night’s sleep guaranteed people. We’re also always preparing for new openings, looking ahead and revamping our online presence. We do it for our guests, and it’s the details that keep them returning time and time again. We could be at the end of their road, their trusty choice for business trips, or we could be the place they associate with big celebrations up and down the country. We’re a constant in a changing world, and we’d love you to join us. Bring your energy, ideas and sense of fun, we’re waiting and so are our brands.
In return, we will offer you:
- An annual Whitbread performance incentive worth up to 10% of base salary
- An optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Individual BUPA healthcare
- Up to 60% discount on Premier Inn stays and a regular 25% discount in our Restaurant brands
- Access to Whitbread’s Save As You Earn scheme, with a fantastic 20% discount on Whitbread shares
- Recognition for service anniversaries, starting from 1 year
- Access to a range of discounts from everyday brands
- Charity donations through our Give and Match and Raise and Match schemes
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- Hybrid working and a genuine flexible working policy
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 800968-1629
Advertised: 10 Mar 2023