We do Chef jobs differently. Award-winning training. All the support our chefs need. And brilliant career prospects.
Would you like to be part of that training?
Our fantastic Fast track Chef programme is looking for a Chef Skills trainer to join the team. You will manage and deliver Fast Track Chef Programmes to support the onboarding and development of new Kitchen Team members (KTMs).
Inside the role:
- Organising and Delivery of the Fast Track Chef Programmes with their Division
- Visits to delegates on programme to check on development progress
- Feedback to ROMs, GM's & HM's on delegates programme performance
- Ad hoc training and coaching at Sites kitchens to support the development of new KTM's
We’re open to you:
Someone with Sound knowledge of the catering business, techniques and working practices and proven experience in delivering training and coaching to groups of people. You will be fanatical about Food and drink with the ability to ‘sell in’ and develop passion for food and drink quality.
You will have an Understanding of how to work in the corporate catering sector in order to build a relevant food and service proposition. You will be Committed to ongoing personal and business development.
- Sounds knowledge of the catering business, techniques and working practises
- Proven experience in delivery training and coaching to groups of people
- Passionate about food & drink quality
- Good kitchen operational experience
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
In return you will receive:
- A competitive base salary
- Company bonus of up to 10%
- Individual BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- A genuine flexible working policy
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- Perks at work
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 799973-2028
Advertised: 28 Feb 2023
Application closed: 31 Mar 2023