Front of House
HOTEL NAME: London Tower Bridge - Hub By Premier Inn
LOCATION: London (EC3R 5AT)
HOURS: 30- 35 Hours a week - Full flexibility required. Shifts time can vary from 07:00 until 15:00, or 15:00 until 23:00
SALARY: Up to £11.40 per hour
At Premier Inn, we do our hotel jobs differently. Award-winning training. All the support you need if you haven't done this kind of work before. And brilliant career prospects with the UK’s biggest hotel brand. It's about giving our own people a great experience, so they do the same for our guests.
At the heart of this are our front of house teams. They’re in control of the ground floor of our hotels, so here we call them Ground Floor Team Members. To our guests they are the ‘face of Premier Inn’, making them feel at home throughout their stay. That's why we’ll make you feel at home, too. In a team that’s always there for each other.
- be the first point of contact for our guests
- deliver great service across reception and food & beverage areas, learning a variety of skills from reservation system to breakfast and dinner service
- follow the guests flow to ensure they meet all their needs
- be able to work under pressure always keeping your smile on
What does it take to join our team?
A genuine desire to deliver the very best guest experience. Thinking your way around challenges. Stepping up when things get busy. Being keen to help, learn quickly and offer a great service. And always with a smile. You don’t need to have worked in a hotel before, with our fantastic training we can teach you all you need.
Our fantastic offer
- Full induction and our free, award-winning apprenticeships
- Grow your career anywhere with over 1,300 of our hotels and restaurants
- Up to 60% off our hotels and 25% off meals in our restaurants. Meals on shift for £2
- Money off retail, your utility bills, travel, cinema trips, supermarkets and more
- Share in our success and plan for the future with our sharesave scheme.
Premier Inn, part of the Whitbread Group
You may not instantly recognise the name Whitbread, but you’ll certainly know our brands. We are the hospitality experts and opportunity is everywhere. For our business, our guests, and our fantastic people. So get better qualifications. Gain more experience. Develop. Because, as you become better, we become better. Because at Whitbread, we make it together.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 796125-1629
Advertised: 03 Feb 2023