We are investing heavily into our restaurant brands, and as such have signed off a number of strategic roles to help drive top line sales via our digital channels.
We are looking to hire a Head of Trading and eCommerce, where you will be accountable for the deliver of the sales and profit plan, which generates circa £700m in revenue.
About the role:
You will be responsible for the annual commercial trade plan, owning the vision and strategy across all digital marketing channels.
The need to develop our communications systems capability is to ensure that we can deliver effective messaging through multiple channels across all stages in the customer journey.
Accountable for the development of the restaurant customer engagement strategy to drive customer lifetime value by increasing the recency, frequency and value of interactions with B2C customers and optimise the effectiveness of our core digital communications channels.
You will lead the optimisation of triggered and scheduled direct to customer communications to support both acquisition and retention of individual customers (B2C), including being accountable for the restaurant “Loyalty Programme” end to end, including all trading activity.
What you’ll need:
- Expertise in eCommerce (Web, Mobile, CRM, etc…)
- Experience of leading the trading marketing team of a customer facing brand, including accountability for revenue generated.
- Demonstrates commercial, numerate and results orientation with utmost focus on customers.
- Strong commercial acumen with experience in interpreting multiple data sources and able to make informed recommendations to improve and enhance trading and marketing plans.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with high levels of gravitas, influencing and strong team-building skills.
- Creative and disruptive thinker with the ability to deliver on a practical and commercial basis.
- Experience in providing professional leadership and develop a cooperative environment by promoting cross-functional working, identifying areas of opportunity and proactively leading development of plans to realise potential.
- Experience in ensuring the organisation’s vision, values, processes, and systems is all driven by and geared to the needs of its customers, and build a strong, customer focused culture within the organisation.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Salary
- Car allowance of £6,265
- Up to 40% bonus
- 10% matched pension
- Private Medical (family cover)
- 25 days holiday
- Share save scheme
- Privilege Card
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 788521-1629
Advertised: 26 Oct 2022