Role: Contact Centre Team Manager - Reservations
Salary: Competitive basic salary + up to 10% bonus + benefits
A leader who can help bring the best out of their people and encourage them to bring their personality into what they do. As a Reservations Team Manager, you will develop, coach, inspire and motivate a team of Reservation Agents in our inbound call centre to deliver great customer service to our guests, converting calls to sales by meeting guests’ needs with our hotel and restaurant products.
Your role will be accountable for the quality of the sales and service our Agents produce as well as how engaged they are with what they do.
Inside the role:
- Based out of our contact centre in Dunstable, you will lead from the front by demonstrating excellent customer interactions and mentor your team to deliver the same.
- You will engage with your team individually to understand what motivates them as well as devote time in developing these individuals to become the best in what they do.
- Showcasing commercial awareness and a genuine approach - you will support your team to deliver first class customer experiences for Premier Inn.
- Your key focus areas will be coaching for sales, customer service and continuous performance improvement. You will contribute to our positive work environment where your team are engaged and feel a real sense of accomplishment in delivering great customer experiences.
- As the Team Manager you will support with recruitment and oversee your team’s inductions, on-boarding, holidays, 121s, absences and manage any training needs required to improve success. You will manage a team of up to 20 Agents.
- With strong communication and influencing skills you will also have the ability to extract relevant insight to share with our wider business stakeholders for decision making.
- Strong interpersonal skills and flexibility are a must in our fast-paced environment.
Why we'd love you to apply
- You have already begun your journey into leadership and have successfully managed a team of direct reports. You're now excited by the opportunity to take the next step in to a fast-paced and busy customer orientated operation.
- You have excellent motivational and coaching skills
- You can lead from the front and enjoy a sometimes pressurised and fast paced environment.
- You have a passion for developing people towards a common goal and have a natural ability to engage and inspire.
- You are an innovative thinker as well as a problem solver; always looking for the best way to do things.
- Little phases you, you're able to deal with challenging interpersonal situations calmly and with empathy.
- Looking for full-time employment.
In return for your commitment, we’ve got some great benefits to offer:
- Competitive Salary + 10% bonus potential.
- Sharesave Scheme
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on supporting your success
- A flexible working policy you can rely on
- Individual BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 788327-1629
Advertised: 14 Nov 2022