Role: B2B Marketing Exec
Function: Customer Marketing
Location: Dunstable - we have a fantastic hybrid working environment, you’ll need to be in the office at least 2 days per week but the rest of your week can be flexible to what works best for you and your role.
Type of role: 8 month Fixed Term Contract
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive B2B Marketing Exec to join the B2B Marketing team. This is a broad-reaching role which will see the Exec support the planning and execution of all aspects of marketing communications to drive B2B customer acquisition. This will include developing campaigns and assets for acquisition and retention campaigns across a breadth of messaging including new propositions and products.
What you will be doing:
- Aligning with the brand team and relevant external agencies, deliver multi-channel B2B campaigns to drive new business sign-ups. Create rich business content to support SEO and CRM acquisition to drive incremental revenue from existing customers.
- Working with delivery, analytics and insight teams, web teams and commercial managers to ensure that the customer journeys are built and optimised to support customer acquisition and drive incremental revenue from existing customer base
- Work closely with the product managers and ancillaries’ stakeholders to communicate new and existing products and services in the most compelling way to our customers to maximise opportunity and support their overall revenue target.
- Aligning with senior sales managers, support the delivery of customer acquisition and retention plans.
- Deliver specific B2B marketing programme to drive revenue from Business Booker and Business Account and any future business products.
Why we’d love you to apply:
- Creative, take the initiative and come up with new ideas on different areas.
- Independent and able to anticipate needs of different stakeholders.
- React quickly to requests from team or management.
- Prioritize and manage time as appropriate
- Interact easily with internal and external partners.
- Have the self-confidence and ability to build strong and lasting relationships across the business.
- Ability to multi-task at a fast pace, working on several fast moving projects simultaneously delivering them on time and within budget
- Proficient across MS Office with ability to produce presentations and documents suitable for Exec level
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong numeracy, to support progression across commercially led business
- Experience of supporting and managing the ideation, production, implementation and reporting of campaigns
We’re 1,200 hotels and restaurants in the UK, Germany and the UAE, but we’re more than that. We’re the 35,000 people supporting our brands every day. The ones sourcing the nation’s favourite breakfast, plating up family favourites, and the great night’s sleep guaranteed people. We’re also always preparing for new openings, looking ahead and revamping our online presence. We do it for our guests, and it’s the details that keep them returning time and time again. We could be at the end of their road, their trusty choice for business trips, or we could be the place they associate with big celebrations up and down the country. We’re a constant in a changing world, and we’d love you to join us. Bring your energy, ideas and sense of fun, we’re waiting and so are our brands. #
In return, we will offer you:
- An annual Whitbread performance incentive worth up to 10% of base salary
- An optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- BUPA healthcare
- Up to 60% discount on Premier Inn stays and a regular 25% discount in our Restaurant brands
- Access to Whitbread’s Save As You Earn scheme, with a fantastic 20% discount on Whitbread shares
- Recognition for service anniversaries, starting from 1 year
- Access to a range of discounts from everyday brands
- Charity donations through our Give and Match and Raise and Match schemes
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- Hybrid working and a genuine flexible working policy
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 782124-1629
Advertised: 05 Sep 2022