Role: Co-Pilot Compliance and Support Manager (National Deployment to PI&R)
Function: PI&R Central Operations
Role Type: Secondment Sept 2022 to Feb 2023
To ensure that Premier Inn is “best in Class” in the hospitality field by proactively managing and developing the adherence to Policy, training and Standard Operating Procedures to maximise guest experience, investment and minimising reputational and operational risk. This will include ensuring operational practice is adhered to, being a centre of excellence and providing advice at all levels for optimum capability. Evolving and maintaining policies, processes and procedures that will ensure a safe operating environment, manage activity and focus on optimising operational performance and improvement.
Inside the role:
- Support the national deployment of the Co-Pilot programme and roll out across our estate
- Work with various levels of stakeholders across the business
- Proactively manage and develop adherence to Policy, training and Standard Operating Procedures to maximise guest experience, investment and minimising reputational and operational risk
- Evolving and maintaining policies, processes and procedures that will ensure a safe operating environment, manage activity and focus on optimising operational performance and improvement
- Provide support and expert advice to sites and internal departments. Liaise with specialist areas such as Safety and Security and Insurance Companies to ensure maximum efficiency is achieved and best practice adhered to
Open to you:
- Qualification/experience in Risk & Compliance, Technology or relevant discipline.
- Track record of success in a similar role within a major company of similar structure and implementation of frameworks, controls and policies.
- Knowledge of Legal and technology implications in areas key to this role.
- Experience of working with indirect reports and driving outputs
- The ability to influence, negotiate, challenge and consult up to Executive level whilst interpreting and communicating needs at a lower level to ensure effective implementation of key drivers of success.
- Experienced in relationship building skills
- Self starter with the ability to generate new thinking and ideas with minimal input or supervision
- Excellent Verbal, written, structured planning and thinking skills. Ability to visualise strategy and translate it into operational effectiveness
- Motivation, coaching and development of staff to deliver effective capability and practice company wide
- The ability to plan, prioritise and work flexibly in responding to the changing needs and demands of a dynamic set of requirements within the role
We’re 1,200 hotels and restaurants in the UK, Germany and the UAE, but we’re more
than that. We’re the 35,000 people supporting our brands every day. The ones sourcing the nation’s favourite breakfast, plating up family favourites, and the great night’s sleep guaranteed people. We’re also always preparing for new openings, looking ahead and revamping our online presence. We do it for our guests, and it’s the details that keep them returning time and time again. We could be at the end of their road, their trusty choice for business trips, or we could be the place they associate with big celebrations up and down the country. We’re a constant in a changing world, and we’d love you to join us. Bring your energy, ideas and sense of fun, we’re waiting and so are our brands.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 780762-2028
Advertised: 04 Aug 2022