Role: Resourcing Partner – Head Office functions
As a Resourcing Partner at Whitbread, you will join our team to support the hiring of roles across our support centre, including Technology, Digital, Commercial, Marketing. You will have a core focus to enable an inclusive hiring experience and build diverse teams that enable the future growth of our business.
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation with almost 30,000 employees worldwide. We have been recognised as a ‘Top Employer’ by the Top Employers Institute for the last 10 years.
Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 850 hotels - which is over 80,000 bedrooms - across the UK, Germany and the Middle East (with a committed pipeline of over 20,000 more). We’re also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub. With exciting plans to innovate and grow our core UK and international business, we always keep our customers at the heart of what we do. There has never been a more exciting time to join Whitbread!
What you will be doing:
- You will be managing the end to end hiring process for permanent and contract roles across our support centre.
- Build relationships and partner with hiring managers to understand technical and cultural hiring needs.
- Source, attract and hire passive talent.
- Execute effective engagement, screening, and closing approaches that deliver a diverse pipeline of candidates and provide an outstanding candidate experience.
- Possess strong ability to screen, assess, interview, and prep high calibre candidates within an appropriate and consistent timeframe.
- Generate and recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment, that will contribute to the enhancement of inclusive hiring processes, to deliver the most diverse talent possible and ensuring that every applicant feels like they have been treated with respect and authenticity.
What we’d like you to have:
- Recruitment experience within head office functions.
- Ability to build strong and meaningful relationships with hiring managers, HR and finance stakeholders, and candidates.
- Experience of proactive headhunting, market mapping and using a variety of search tools and methods.
- Ability to manage and deliver against multiple searches at one time in different locations
- Experience of using data to influence hiring processes and decisions.
- Supporting our commitment to make our business a more inclusive environment, you will be confident in coaching around bias and challenging thinking that may constrain our ability to increase diversity.
In return, we will offer you:
- A competitive base salary
- Company bonus of up to 10%
- Individual BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- A genuine flexible working policy
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- Perks at work
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 780653-2028
Advertised: 01 Aug 2022