Role: Junior Channel Executive
Function: Acquisitions- eCommerce
Location: Holborn, London - we have a fantastic hybrid working environment, you’ll need to be in the office at least 2 days per week but the rest of your week can be flexible to what works best for you and your role.
Type of role: Permanent
As a Junior channel Executive your role is to support the Acquisition team in delivering Acquire, Protect, and Convert digital strategy You will be given actions to complete from campaign support and channel admin, to monitoring of our bespoke digital systems. This role supports across all our key digital channels, from Display, audience, meta, paid and organic search to deliver incremental revenue and drive continuous improvement.
What you will be doing:
- Supported by channel managers and executives action campaign changes and optimisations.
- Support senior channel managers and the content team to keep search campaigns and meta merchandising up to speed with openings and extensions. Support the team, with administrative tasks such as creating and managing invoices for all key channels.
- Use and action our brand protection system monitoring competitor behaviour and actioning the infringement process
- Learning from the team and develop your digital marketing skills across all channels.
Why we’d love you to apply:
- 0-1 years’ experience of work experience in a relevant position (Digital Marketing)
- Analytical and data driven Great attention to detail
- Ability to speak confidently to external suppliers and internal stakeholders
- PC literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Time management
We’re 1,200 hotels and restaurants in the UK, Germany and the UAE, but we’re more than that. We’re the 35,000 people supporting our brands every day. The ones sourcing the nation’s favourite breakfast, plating up family favourites, and the great night’s sleep guaranteed people. We’re also always preparing for new openings, looking ahead and revamping our online presence. We do it for our guests, and it’s the details that keep them returning time and time again. We could be at the end of their road, their trusty choice for business trips, or we could be the place they associate with big celebrations up and down the country. We’re a constant in a changing world, and we’d love you to join us. Bring your energy, ideas and sense of fun, we’re waiting and so are our brands. #
In return, we will offer you:
- An annual Whitbread performance incentive worth up to 10% of base salary
- An optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- BUPA healthcare
- Up to 60% discount on Premier Inn stays and a regular 25% discount in our Restaurant brands
- Access to Whitbread’s Save As You Earn scheme, with a fantastic 20% discount on Whitbread shares
- Recognition for service anniversaries, starting from 1 year
- Access to a range of discounts from everyday brands
- Charity donations through our Give and Match and Raise and Match schemes
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- Hybrid working and a genuine flexible working policy
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 779068-1629
Advertised: 21 Jul 2022