Role: Product Administrator
Function: Food & Beverage Development team
Location: Dunstable- we have a fantastic hybrid working environment, you’ll need to be in the office at least 2 days per week but the rest of your week can be flexible to what works best for you and your role.
Type of role: 4 month Fixed Term contract
To support the Restaurants Food & Beverage Programme Manager & Project managers on process delivery and to manage the commercial build of menus within STEP, managing STEP system data requirements to aid in Food & Beverage development. Transferring content into training materials for menu launches along with daily administration activity, respond to change and fast-track requirements in a positive and agile way ensuring confidence
What you will be doing:
- To support and develop understand of key resource availability for all projects, particularly those functions shared between restaurant brands, to help support creation of all project planner, ensuring all projects can be delivered on time.
- To work with the Senior Programme Manager & Food & Beverage project managers to collate all project and governing documentation detailed and accurate archive & accuracy
- Manage effectively Food & Beverage training material in line with process development timelines for all PI&R restaurants.
- Lead on creating and designing world class artwork and training materials aided by the “Indesign” programme and design agencies
- To lead the creation of the cookbooks with key stakeholders - project managers, food & beverage development teams (L&D’s base for the rest of the training materials) inc. Posters, booklets and other materials as required
- Responsible for delivering 3-way alignment meetings and facilitate smooth transfer of all menu development to sites, ensuring key commercials and in line with cookbooks, ensuring downstream data is transferred correctly.
- Responsible for briefing print agency and manage material through printing & facilitate print approval process for materials. Distribution of materials in the most cost-effective way considering time constraints/training
- Ownership of the sharing of knowledge around STEP reporting and Stage & Gate ways of working to ensure full understanding by function
Why we’d love you to apply:
- Good understanding of menu development process – Stage and Gate
- IT competency and literacy – minimum Excel | power-point and word
- Managing and co-ordinating skills
- Managing own timescales and prioritisation skills
- Track record of strong organisation and co-ordination expertise
- Strong team member inspiring trust and assisting the success of team goals
- Effective planning and organisational skills inspiring trust
- Excellent attention to detail
- Track record of strong
- organisation and co-ordination expertise
- Effective communication skills to internal and external customers
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to deliver under time and volume pressures
- Proven ability to challenge and chase from document updates from more senior management
- Track record of delivering continuous improvements to the role to ensure that the team succeeds
We’re 1,200 hotels and restaurants in the UK, Germany and the UAE, but we’re more than that. We’re the 35,000 people supporting our brands every day. The ones sourcing the nation’s favourite breakfast, plating up family favourites, and the great night’s sleep guaranteed people. We’re also always preparing for new openings, looking ahead and revamping our online presence. We do it for our guests, and it’s the details that keep them returning time and time again. We could be at the end of their road, their trusty choice for business trips, or we could be the place they associate with big celebrations up and down the country. We’re a constant in a changing world, and we’d love you to join us. Bring your energy, ideas and sense of fun, we’re waiting and so are our brands. #
In return, we will offer you:
- An annual Whitbread performance incentive worth up to 10% of base salary
- An optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- BUPA healthcare
- Up to 60% discount on Premier Inn stays and a regular 25% discount in our Restaurant brands
- Access to Whitbread’s Save As You Earn scheme, with a fantastic 20% discount on Whitbread shares
- Recognition for service anniversaries, starting from 1 year
- Access to a range of discounts from everyday brands
- Charity donations through our Give and Match and Raise and Match schemes
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- Hybrid working and a genuine flexible working policy
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 775717-2028
Advertised: 18 Jul 2022