Role: Finance Systems Analyst
Location: Dunstable- we have a fantastic hybrid working environment, you’ll need to be in the office at least 2 days per week but the rest of your week can be flexible to what works best for you and your role.
Type of role: 14 month Fixed Term Contract
The role of Finance Systems Analyst will involve maintenance and improvement of controls across Oracle-Fusion environments ensuring that correct access is given to employees throughout the business entities. This will be monitored through various controls and reconciliations that you will own, operate, and report to management on.
What you will be doing:
- As a super user in Fusion you must follow strict processes to administrate access rights to users and implementing development changes into Fusion in a controlled manner.
- Controls testing through performance of process and control walkthroughs and/or carrying out sample controls testing.
- Building effective relationships with key stakeholders, in order to work better together and identifying opportunities for improving or strengthening existing processes or controls.
- Engage with external auditors (Deloitte) to ensure that the controls work is positively reflected in their audit plans.
Why we’d love you to apply:
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills to identify root cause issues.
- Determination to deliver and meet tight deadlines.
- Eye for detail and ability to link issues together.
- Previous experience working in an IS/ Finance systems environment.(preferred but not a requirement)
- Operating in a time bound demanding environment.
We’re 1,200 hotels and restaurants in the UK, Germany and the UAE, but we’re more than that. We’re the 35,000 people supporting our brands every day. The ones sourcing the nation’s favourite breakfast, plating up family favourites, and the great night’s sleep guaranteed people. We’re also always preparing for new openings, looking ahead and revamping our online presence. We do it for our guests, and it’s the details that keep them returning time and time again. We could be at the end of their road, their trusty choice for business trips, or we could be the place they associate with big celebrations up and down the country. We’re a constant in a changing world, and we’d love you to join us. Bring your energy, ideas and sense of fun, we’re waiting and so are our brands. #
In return, we will offer you:
- An annual Whitbread performance incentive worth up to 10% of base salary
- An optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- BUPA healthcare
- Up to 60% discount on Premier Inn stays and a regular 25% discount in our Restaurant brands
- Access to Whitbread’s Save As You Earn scheme, with a fantastic 20% discount on Whitbread shares
- Recognition for service anniversaries, starting from 1 year
- Access to a range of discounts from everyday brands
- Charity donations through our Give and Match and Raise and Match schemes
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- Hybrid working and a genuine flexible working policy
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 772964-1629
Advertised: 04 Jul 2022