Role: Customer Services Advisor – Guest Relations
Salary: £20,500 pa + monthly incentives and financial reward, raising up to £23,000 as you learn and progress in role.
Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time & Part-Time (20, 30 hours and 37.5 hours) with excellent career development opportunities across Whitbread
We love people, both our Guests and our team, and we want to make sure they are all looked after throughout their journey with Premier Inn and Whitbread. As a Customer, or as we call it Guest Relations Advisor, you will be part of our customer service team based in a welcoming and vibrant Contact Centre.
We want every guest to ‘Rest Easy’ in our hotels but sometimes things go wrong, and we want to be there to ensure that we do all we can to resolve any problems or issues our guest may have encountered. You’ll be part of fantastic team who are fully focussed on ensuring our guests get the best experience possible during every stay with us.
We’re also really serious about our people. We’ll support you to get whatever you want out of your career. If that is development, via an apprenticeship, an opportunity to put your service skills to work, or a role to get you back to work after a career break, we’d love to hear from you!
Inside the role:
Our Guest Relation Advisors support our guests experience both during and after their visit to one of our 800 hotels! They demonstrate all of core values of genuine, confident, and committed in every interaction with our guests. The ability to defuse a situation, to build rapport and resolve guest issues is at the core of this role.
We will support you in developing your knowledge of Premier Inn, and our associated brands, so that you can deliver best in class guest experiences.
What you will be doing:
- Being part of the Premier Inn family means that you will have our guests experience at the heart of everything you do.
- We have a lot of hotels, which means we have a lot of phone calls and emails to deal with each day. The team work together to deal with these as quickly as possible.
- Attention to detail is key, we make sure that we record all our interactions with our guest so that we are confident that we’ve done the right thing, every time.
- We’re famous for letting our guests ‘Rest Easy’, when things go wrong we need to show empathy, understanding and most importantly solve the problem in a quick and straight forward way. Leaving everyone clear on next steps.
- We love a goal, whether it’s the cleanest hotel, reducing our emissions or filling our rooms with happy travellers. In this role you’ll be working towards targets whilst also ensuring you do the right thing by our guests.
What we are looking for:
- We do a lot of talking so we really need you to have good English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Someone who loves to help people but also enjoys working towards, and hitting, their targets.
- You’ll have a confident and engaging telephone manner, naturally building rapport and putting our guests at ease.
- We have inhouse systems, but it would be great if you’ve got experience of using a computer. You don’t need to be an expert; we’ll teach you what you need to know but you need to be open to learning.
- We want our guests experience to be seamless when they call our Contact Centre, so we just ask that you get to work on time and knuckle down when you’re here and get stuff done. In return we offer a fantastic working environment, with break out areas and a subsidised canteen.
- Ideally, you’ll have had experience working with customers in the past, it doesn’t need to be phone based though. If you’re coming from retail, hospitality or straight from school the most important thing to us is your attitude and desire to achieve
So, if you see yourself inspiring our guests, driving revenue for our hotel and restaurant brands and being part of the Premier Inn family, we would love to hear from you today. Come and be part of our Contact Centre community.
In return for your commitment, we’ve got some great benefits to offer:
Great monthly performance incentives to boost your earning potential.
A transparent progression programme that will see your salary increase as you develop in your role.
33 days holiday. We are open on bank holidays, so there may be a need for you to work these but in return we give you an extra 8 days holiday to take through the year.
An optional contributory pension matched up to 10%.
Individual BUPA healthcare.
Up to 60% discount on Premier Inn stays and a regular 25% discount in our Restaurant brands.
Access to Whitbread’s Save As You Earn scheme, with a fantastic 20% discount on Whitbread shares.
Recognition for service anniversaries, starting from 1 year.
Access to a range of discounts from everyday brands.
Charity donations through our Give and Match and Raise and Match schemes.
A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 770203-2028
Advertised: 08 Aug 2022