Housekeeping Manager – London Kew Bridge– Premier Inn
Salary: £27,500 - £30,000
Our London Kew Bridge 141 bedroom Premier Inn site is now recruiting a Housekeeping Manager.
Offering more than just an attractive career opportunity, as a market leading company there’s a salary up to £30K. Great development and progression opportunities, full uniform and training. 33 days paid holiday. Competitive benefits, great perks and discounts as well as stand out bonus potential of up to 50% of annual salary.
As Housekeeping Manager you’ll play a key part in the management team, taking the business to the next level. Reporting directly to the Hotel Manager and working closely with all other departments you’ll lead from the front ensuring the successful daily running of the site. You will be responsible for driving performance through inspiring and developing the housekeeping team to deliver our high standards consistently, ensuring exceptional guest experiences and making us the most loved hotel brand.
Ideally, you’ll have management experience in a similar environment. With a visible passion to set a high standard and drive results you’ll:
- Manage and inspire the team, driving performance through hands on leadership.
- Support the Hotel Manager in recruitment, training and performance management of the Housekeeping Team.
- Take accountability for managing laundry and labour controls.
- Have an eye for detail and ensure brand standards are adhered to.
- Demonstrate knowledge of health and safety compliance inclusive of COSHH. Manage all audit processes to a high standard, ensuring 100% Health and Safety compliance throughout the hotel.
- Demonstrate good communication skills, thrive in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to be calm under pressure.
- Be agile in your thinking and effectively manage your time to meet business needs.
We’re an innovative business so you’ll champion change and implement this with the team.
If you want to be part of a dynamic management team and our vision, make a name for yourself with an established and growing brand leader and have the skills, personality and passion to create moments that matter for our teams and guests then apply now!
Whitbread is an inclusive employer. We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, trans sexual, non binary or use another term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 769991-1629
Advertised: 27 Jun 2022
Application closed: 26 Aug 2022