Service Delivery Manager (IT) | Permanent | Dunstable (Hybrid Working)
The SDM plays a vital role in creating/managing and maintaining long-term healthy “service-provider to customer” relationships. This is a key role bringing together our colleagues in our business functions, our Whitbread Tech team, and our key service partners to ensure that our IT service is first class, one which our customers and colleagues can take for granted will work brilliantly every day.
The key responsibilities of this role are governance across all areas of IT provisioned service including stakeholder management, service management, incident management/escalation, problem management, change management, continual service improvement and supplier management.
This role works closely with third party and outsourced partner and is trusted within these key Data functions to deliver positive outcomes for Whitbread.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for provision of service and supplier governance.
- Responsible for developing, refining, and enhancing processes which support the Whitbread Data function’s varied environments.
- Accountable for the management of service performance by both internal and external service providers for Whitbread Data functions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with IS procurement & service design teams for contract management and change to ensure continued service availability.
- Responsible for providing robust challenge to change requests, where necessary, to ensure system stability and service availability is retained.
- Leading Post Incident Review (PIR) following major incidents relating to Data services.
- Accountable for internal service reporting and sponsorship of service delivery meetings relating to Data services.
- Accountable for the identification and removal of all obstacles to customer satisfaction and / or financial performance.
- Responsible for any follow up activities around poor service provider performance through time-bound deliverables stored within an associated action log.
Why we'd love you to apply:
- Experience in a similar role in an IT Service environment using the ITIL framework.
- Must be commercially aware, able to identify & effectively communicate commercial opportunities
- Proven track record of delivery within a fast paced, energised, customer centric hospitality organisation.
- Understands stakeholder Management concepts and approaches.
- Must aspire to a culture of service excellence, always putting the customer, our people, and our business at the centre of everything they do.
- Experience in building and maintaining effective relationships with key customers, stakeholders, and supply partners.
In return, we will offer you:
- A market competitive base salary
- Company Bonus - up to 30%
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- A genuine flexible working policy
- Individual BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Free parking across our Head Office campus
- Subsidised restaurant
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- Perks at work
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 755115-1629
Advertised: 01 Aug 2022
Application closed: 24 Jan 2023