Role: CRM Developer
Function: Premier Inn Customer Marketing
Location: Dunstable (Flexible)
Job Type: Permanent
Our brands speak for themselves, but that’s down to the work that our Customer Marketing team put in, through creativity and innovation that allow us to elevate our brands, gain new guests and keep our regulars coming back for more. From producing branded adverts that showcase choice of hotel rooms, right through to promoting new launches, B2B initiatives and collaborating with agencies to deliver different digital campaigns, our Marketing Team are at the heart of getting our brands noticed.
The role of the CRM Developer is to maintain and improve all CRM communications to Premier Inn customers, driving CRM marketing best practice and rolling out targeted and effective email/CRM communications.
The CRM Developer is the “go to” technical expert for emails and CRM communications, for building and deployment. Also supports informing and guiding the rest of the eCRM team on what works and to get the best out of Premier Inn’s CRM/email, as well as keeping up with new developments in the technical email space.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build CRM (email, push, SMS) activities that will effectively utilise Adobe Campaign/other tool capabilities.
- Working with the Marketing Manager and Marketing Executive to ensure campaigns and campaign material is set up effectively and renders correctly across devices, and is trackable for reporting purposes.
- Work across CRM team and with external agencies where appropriate to ensure Premier Inn benefits from the latest email/CRM standards, technologies and capabilities.
- Working with the CRM Marketing Manager, Brand and Design teams, eCommerce and Digital Marketing teams to support integrated CRM activities and brand activity.
Why we’d love you to apply:
- 1- or 2-years’ experience in marketing/customer focussed environment with understanding of email marketing principles and eCRM
- Extensive knowledge of HTML and CSS and expert in responsive design
- Experience using Adobe Campaign or other ESPs
- Experience with Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- High attention to detail and determination to get things right
- Able to work collaboratively
- Flexible approach and curiosity to ensure a programme of continual improvement
As a leading British business of more than 275 years standing, we have experienced turbulent times before and adapted and evolved to remain one of the hospitality sector’s most successful companies. Built on such robust foundations, our expertise has meant we responded decisively throughout this year with our teams, guests and the continuity of our business at the heart of every decision we made. We acted quickly, to ensure we were prepared for the future, whatever it may hold.
What continues to set us apart are our excellent products and people. We have much loved brands such as Beefeater, Brewers Fayre, Bar + Block alongside exciting up and coming propositions such as Cookhouse & Pub. And in Premier Inn, we have the UK’s favourite budget hotel chain, currently outperforming the market and ambitious for more as we execute our plans in both the UK and Germany. At Whitbread, we remain true to our values and put our people at the centre of everything we do.
In return, we will offer you:
- A market competitive base salary
- A bonus of up to 10% of annual salary
- Sharesave scheme
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- A genuine flexible working policy
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Free parking across our Head Office campus
- Subsidised restaurant
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- Perks at work
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 745202-2028
Advertised: 08 Jul 2022
Application closed: 15 Nov 2022