Opportunity to be the "go to" technical expert for emails & CRM Communications
Role: CRM Developer
As part of our Brand team the role of the CRM Developer is to maintain and improve all CRM communications to Premier Inn customers, driving CRM marketing best practice and rolling out targeted and effective email & CRM communications.
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation with over 35,000 employees worldwide. We have been recognised as a ‘Top Employer’ by the Top Employers Institute for the last 10 years.
Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 850 hotels - which is over 80,000 bedrooms - across the UK, Germany and the Middle East (with a committed pipeline of over 20,000 more). We’re also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub. With exciting plans to innovate and grow our core UK and international business, we always keep our customers at the heart of what we do. There has never been a more exciting time to join Whitbread!
What you will be doing:
- Build Premier Inn CRM activities and deploy using platform capabilities and industry best practice
- Responsibility for testing, checking and integrating all creative and data considerations for all campaigns so that all systems and processes work together
- Design new HTML/Java/other templates to latest standards to enable personalised and dynamic content. Set up all CRM to utilise best practice
- Contribute to omni-channel communication customer vision, to promote a ‘one brand, consistent look and feel’ suite across CRM channels
- Build CRM (email, push, SMS) activities that will effectively utilise Adobe Campaign/other tool capabilities.
- Working with the Marketing Manager and Marketing Executive to ensure campaigns and campaign material is set up effectively and renders correctly across devices and is trackable for reporting purposes.
- Work across CRM team and with external agencies where appropriate to ensure Premier Inn benefits from the latest email/CRM standards, technologies and capabilities.
- Working with the CRM Marketing Manager, Brand and Design teams, eCommerce and Digital Marketing teams to support integrated CRM activities and brand activity.
Why we’d love you to apply:
- Extensive knowledge of HTML and CSS and expert in responsive design
- Experience using Adobe Campaign or other ESPs
- Experience with Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- High attention to detail and determination to get things right
- Able to work collaboratively
- Flexible approach and curiosity to ensure a programme of continual improvement
- or 2-years’ experience in marketing/customer focussed environment with understanding of email marketing principles and eCRM
In return, we will offer you:
- A market competitive base salary
- Up to 10%/30% annual bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- A genuine flexible working policy
- Individual BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Free parking across our Head Office campus
- Subsidised restaurant
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- Perks at work
Whitbread is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
11 Nov 2020