CRM Analyst | Holborn | Permanent
As a CRM analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a modern, dynamic and fun start up environment.
You’ll work across a number of customer data projects, where you with drive customer insight across our business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Complete detailed analysis of digital performance, considering web analytic trends by analysing traffic, conversion, revenue, booking metrics and drivers of performance
- Develop reporting frameworks to support monitoring of specific commercial, marketing, eCRM and onsite user experience programmes and trials. Complete detailed analysis associated with projects to prove benefit of key commercial programmes
- To support commercial decision making and delivery of key projects by:
- Complete interviews / run meetings with internal and external stakeholders to generate insight as input into projects
- Distil findings into succinct presentations, with support from Commercial Analytics Manager
- Contribute ideas that drive commercial benefit associated with projects / initiatives
- Support functional teams to drive delivery
- Support the roadmap of optimisation of marketing (digital acquisition channels or CRM campaigns and workflows) or digital properties (PI website and apps) by designing robust tests and providing actionable insights and recommendations.
- Implement structures to encourage understanding and engagement of wider colleagues using our digital tools and data sets (e.g. Adobe Analytics, SessionCam, Foresee, Hitwise, Adobe Campaign datasets).
What we’d like you to have:
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, MS Power BI)
- Previously held an Analytics/Insights role using customer data
Whitbread is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.