We have an exciting opportunity for a CRM Solution Architect to take ownership of solutions across our Customer & Commercial domain
CRM Solution Architect - Permanent - Dunstable
We have an exciting opportunity for a CRM Solution Architect to join the team based at Whitbread’s offices in Dunstable and take ownership of solutions across our Customer & Commercial domain.
We are looking for Architects that are business outcome focussed and commercially aware. We understand that business value doesn’t always come from the neatest solution of the perfect framework even though we try to achieve this. We do things with purpose and we avoid waste at all costs. Most of all we always find our way of relating back to the business benefits associated with what we do.
What you will be doing:
The Solution Architect for Customer & Commercial will provide technical architecture/design aligned to the needs of the Business. This person will also provide guidance and support to the project teams on the technologies being used on IT projects within the Whitbread IT teams.
- Experience of working with CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Adobe, SAP etc
- Broader solutions architecture experience and the ability to move between conceptual, logical and physical problems and designs
- Common Architecture approaches including;
- Cloud Hosting and Infrastructure-as-Code
- Integration patterns including ESB, Microservices, messaging and events
- Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Structured and Unstructured Data collection/usage/storage
- Experience of building scalable, resilient and secured applications using Dynamics 365 and Microsoft .NET.
- Broad understanding of applications and technologies in the customer domain.
- Demonstrate a "customer obsessed" mind-set when evaluating solution options
- Good commercial understanding of IT services. Demonstrable ability to engage with vendors and review technical proposals from a commercial angle to ensure technical solutions meet Whitbread's requirements
- Agile development: design patterns, OOD, Emergent Architecture, tools such as JIRA/Confluence, TDD/BDD
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Data Platforms/Services and Adobe Experience Cloud
- TOGAF Certification
In return we will offer:
- A market competitive base salary
- Up to 30% Bonus pro rata
- Car or Car allowance option available
- Sharesave scheme
- A genuine flexible working policy
- Individual BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Free parking across our Head Office campus
- Subsidised restaurant / canteen
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- 25 days annual leave + bank holiday pro rata + Holiday buy scheme
Whitbread is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.