We have an exciting opportunity for a highly driven Campaign Manager to join our Restaurants Marketing team. In this role you’ll take ownership for optimising our customer engagement campaigns across ...
Campaign Manager – Restaurants Marketing
£competitive + up to 10% bonus and benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly driven Campaign Manager to join our Restaurants Marketing team. In this role you’ll take ownership for optimising our customer engagement campaigns across digital and email and managing them end to end to help meet our annual sales and customer retention targets. You’ll advise on exploratory work into customer behaviour, advising on best practice, day to day management, managing campaign targeting, execution of campaigns via various channels and reporting.
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation with over 35,000 employees worldwide, and for the last 9 years running we have been recognised as a ‘Top Employer’ by the Top Employers Institute
Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 750 hotels and over 70,000 rooms across the UK, Germany and the Middle East. We are also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub. With exciting plans to innovate and grow our core UK and international business, and always keeping our customers at the heart of what we do, there has never been a more exciting time to join Whitbread!
What you will be doing:
- You’ll be responsible for the creation, development, implementation and reporting of email and digital marketing plans as agreed with Customer Engagement Manager and integrated with overall trading and marketing plans
- As the champion of Adobe Campaign; you’ll deliver the roadmap, unlocking potential, turning marketing plans into reality and using Adobe in smart and effective ways including automation, triggered comms and dynamic content
- You’ll brief, build and broadcast one restaurant brand’s reactive and planned comms using Adobe Campaign to selected target audiences (loyalty schemes and non-loyal customers)
- You’ll work closely with Commercial and Digital teams to create campaigns to support overall team goals
- You’ll work with the support of an agency to improve template solutions to allow speedier and more cost-effective deployment of complex email campaigns.
- You’ll take ownership of campaign deliverability, with the aim of improving open rates, website visits, CRM/Loyalty sign ups, click-through rates, online bookings and ultimately increasing guest’s brand engagement and revenue.
- You’ll ensure all departments/teams that are affected by impact/outcome of campaign are informed and consulted at appropriate times during campaign planning
- You’ll work within the broadcast platform to test, select data for relevant target audiences and broadcast/schedule each email. This will include planned campaigns which have been briefed in advance or adapting existing creative for short notice trading comms.
- You’ll produce & circulate reports and provide insight driven recommendations to relevant stakeholders and advise business partners on opportunities to maximise channels
Why we would love you to apply:
- You have knowledge of and experience with Adobe Campaign
- You have experience of end to end management of email campaigns from creative and data briefing to broadcast and experience of using an email broadcast/campaign management system
- Detail orientated and used to dealing with high volumes, you truly take ownership of your work and can act on your own initiative
- You have a good understanding of data, and ability to create campaign files for broadcasting
- You have excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- You’re flexible and adaptable, with a naturally collaborative working approach
In return, we will offer you:
- A market competitive base salary
- Up to 10% annual bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- Holiday Buy scheme
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- A genuine flexible working policy
- Individual BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Up to 50% discount off our brands
- Perks at work
Whitbread is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.