Role: Recruitment Marketing Executive
Location: Dunstable, Flexible working available
Employment Type: Permanent, Full time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Marketing Executive within our Operational Recruitment Team, based here at Whitbread Court. You will support operational recruitment across Premier Inn and all of our Restaurant brands by increasing engagement with Team Member recruitment tools and delivering social media and digital content that attracts external talent to explore opportunities within Whitbread.
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation with over 35,000 employees worldwide. Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 750 hotels and over 70,000 rooms across the UK, Germany and the Middle East. We are also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater, Brewers Fayre and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub. We have exciting plans to deliver our strategy that innovates and grows our core UK and international business, always keeping our customers at the heart of what we do.
What you will be doing:
- You will own and develop recruitment tools that support operational hiring managers with their Team Member recruitment. These will include user guides, standardised interview toolkits and advert templates that are both relevant and attractive, whilst optimising our positioning on job boards.
- You will be responsible for providing and creating tailored recruitment training (presentations and videos) for regional meetings and 1:1’s. These will be delivered by you or the core divisional resourcing partners.
- Through your engagement and understanding of the business you will develop and improve e-learning recruitment training by working closely with the L&D team. Core to this will be ensuring that recruitment training is integrated into all appropriate induction and development programmes.
- By consistently monitoring Team Member recruitment activity on our online recruitment platform you will be highlight those most in need of training intervention.
- Working with divisional HR Business Partners and Resourcing Partners you will ensure online and offline recruitment activity is driven through Recruitment Online, measured by an increase in site uptake of the tool for advertising.
- By working closely with operational stakeholders, HRBP’s and the Core Resourcing team you will support communication of any changes within ROL and Team Member recruitment.
- You will be responsible for continuously sourcing and creating digital content, that is aligned to our EVP, and creates a ‘real’ picture of what working at Whitbread means. This will be sourced via our internal comm’s channels alongside proactive conversation with stakeholders within the business.
What we are looking for:
- Good understanding of high volume, operational recruitment within a similar industry. This will ideally be on a large scale with a multi-site operation.
- Strong recruitment or resourcing experience (within Hospitality or Retail highly beneficial).
- Experience in producing high quality written and digital content for social media and online platforms (Linked In, Facebook, Instagram).
- Ability to influence and connect with a diverse range of people including Operational stakeholders.
- Outstanding communication both written and verbal with the ability to present and engage an audience.
In return we will offer:
- A market competitive base salary
- Up to 10% annual bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- A genuine flexible working policy
- Individual BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Free parking across our Head Office campus
- Subsidised restaurant / canteen
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- 25 days annual leave + bank holiday
Whitbread is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.