Senior PPC Executive | Holborn | Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior PPC Executive to join our Digital Marketing team at our digital hub in London. You will design, launch and manage campaigns across Google, Bing and other search engines to help drive traffic to our PremierInn.com website, which handles nearly £1.5billion worth of transactions a year.
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation with over 35,000 employees worldwide. Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 750 hotels and over 70,000 rooms across the UK, Germany and the Middle East. We are also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater, Brewers Fayre and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub.
What you will be doing
- Work with Senior Digital Acquisition Manager to plan and implement VWS trading model to deliver quality demand on a yearly, quarterly and weekly basis.
- Manage the creation of keyword lists using KW planner and SEM Rush; and monitor keyword bids, budget caps, impression share, quality score and other core metrics.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and wireframe landing page ideas.
- Keep up to date with industry changes and communicating these to the rest of the Acquisition team.
- Support budget optimization across channel for best return on investment, monitor run rates and forecast and if necessary raise concerns if budget is on underspending /overspend or is inadequate.
- Manage communication between Analytics, Product, Revenue operations and Marketing teams to ensure all are aligned with our trading strategy.
- Help build and refine strategy by conducting audits and to fill in gaps either via scripts or better process that will allow the acquisition team to succeed.
- Conduct internal and market analysis through faster reporting to identify key areas of trading and help build more contexts at the current state of the market.
- Take a supporting role in acquisition team projects, driving innovation and account development on a long-term basis.
- Present and communicate data and results to the wider organisation
What we are looking for
- Previous experience within a PPC/SEM role
- Experience with Excel and Data Platforms (e.g. Adobe Analytics / Omniture)
- Experience with setting up conversion goals and tags in Google/Bing via 3rd party tools
- Campaign and audience creation, as well as campaign management in Google/Bing
- Able to use Tableau or PowerBI would be a plus, but not essential
Whitbread is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.