Digital Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager | Permanent | Holborn
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager within our Digital Team based in London.
As the Service Delivery Manager for our premierinn.com website, mobile apps, and business booker, you have the challenge of working on and improving reporting of the IT services that enable our customers to book hotel rooms. To give you an idea of the scale, our premierinn.com website handles nearly £1.5billion worth of transactions a year, so the services that underpin this are mission critical.
Whitbread is the UK's leading hospitality company in the FTSE 100 including brands such as Premier Inn and Beefeater. By 2020, our goal is to increase the number of Premier Inn UK rooms to an incredible 85,000. All while creating around 3,000 UK jobs a year and continuing to expand our presence worldwide. There has never been a more exciting time to Whitbread!
What you will be doing:
- Manage IT Service Delivery on behalf of the Digital Team
- Be responsible for service delivery for applications, infrastructure and outlets
- Deliver Services in a cost effective manner and when required to budget
- Provide service and supplier governance, including assistance and ownership when appropriate in process and standards development and documentation
- Management of the service performance of the external vendors providing IT support and service delivery
- Assist IT Procurement in Contract management and change
- Successful service delivery - SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction
- Monitoring overall performance of services
- Ensuring operations teams are aware of changes and are prepared
- Building service reports
- Service reporting and sponsoring service delivery meetings
What we'd like you to have:
- Service delivery and management experience in a complex and dynamic Digital environment
- Exposure to managing multi million pound service contracts
- Supplier management within a outsourced and offshore context
- Able to demonstrate delivering continuous improvements for Digital Services
- Worked within a ITIL framework service manager role previously
- Have a knowledge of service management methodology and managing full life cycle of services from definition to retirement
- Experience with service governance methodologies
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and stakeholder skills
Whitbread is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.