We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join our team based out of our Digital hub in Holborn
Project Manager - Contract
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join our team based out of our Digital hub in Holborn. We are currently going through a period of growth as we expand the Premier Inn brand to Germany and are looking to establish nearly 40 hotels in the next 2 years.
This position will be working on a large scale programme looking at the systems that currently underpin our business and any necessary future remediation plans.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, to budget, and meeting all quality targets.
- Establish the project plan baseline, defining project scope and securing the necessary resources and plans for each phase.
- Manage risks, issues and dependencies. Identifying and removing roadblocks.
- Drive project execution and managing the change control process, conflicts and escalations.
- Monitor the project budget and managing finances by ensuring accurate forecasts and financial system monitoring.
- Ensure business and system releases delivered by the project are simple and easy to use.
- Engage stakeholders and ensuring on-going project alignment with business strategy and stringent governance processes.
What we are looking for:
- Significant experience managing multiple IT projects, including budgets over £1m with experience in any of the following: Infrastructure, ITIL Service, IT Security, Data compliance, Oracle systems
- Good grounding in traditional Project Management governance practices.
- Experience with Waterfall & Kanban Agile methodologies
- Ideally have experience within a hospitality or retail environment.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills; able to inspire and influence teams and senior execs alike.
- Advanced to expert level leadership and general management skills, including conflict resolution capabilities and outstanding negotiation skills.
Whitbread is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.