Senior Business Analyst | Dunstable | Permanent
Our Premier Inn Technology team, are looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst to work across our Commercial and Enterprise Systems business area. You will pro-actively apply a comprehensive knowledge of the needs of the business to provide solutions to business problems within Whitbread PLC.
About the Senior Business Analyst role:
You will be working on a variety of projects from small scale quick wins to multi-million pound strategic projects to help follow a strategic roadmap to support business change over mid and long-term horizons.
The main programme that you'll be working on is ACE, which is our Automated Customer Engine. You'll be working closely with our marketing team to deliver Adobe Marketing Products to enable Premier Inn to engage with it's customers in a more effective way.
What you’ll need for this role:
- Excellent knowledge of requirements gathering processes and proven analysis and problem-solving techniques;
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills, covering As-Is and To-Be Processes, Business Requirements Documents and test plans;
- Experience in managing relationships between external partners and business stakeholders;
- Effectively engage all levels of internal stakeholder, from users to director level;
- Exceptional communication & influencing skills with a strong customer focus;
- Proven experience of successfully facilitating workshops with business leads and external vendors, with the confidence to challenge;
- Track record of managing and contributing to multiple IT projects, simultaneously, and an ability to prioritise workload;
- Experience of the end-to-end project lifecycle, including facilitation of test phases and handover to support;
- Exposure to a variety of development methodologies and techniques, both Waterfall and Agile;
- Effective at working as part of a multi-disciplined project team;
- Ability to focus on individual tasks, but with the confidence to ask for help when required.
What we’d like you to have:
- Experience within the retail / hospitality / eCommerce industry;
- Experience of working with offshore companies;
- BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis;
- Proficient at creating briefing packs, appropriate to the audience, for approval boards;
- Provide leadership, training, coaching and guidance to junior staff;
Whitbread is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.