.Role: Product Analyst
Location: Holborn, London
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Analyst within our Digital team based in London. You will pro-actively apply a comprehensive kn...
Role: Product Analyst
Location: Holborn, London
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Analyst within our Digital team based in London. You will pro-actively apply a comprehensive knowledge of the needs of the business to provide solutions to business problems.
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation with over 35,000 employees worldwide. Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 750 hotels and over 70,000 rooms across the UK, Germany and the Middle East. We are also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater, Brewers Fayre and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub.
We have exciting plans to deliver our strategy that innovates and grows our core UK and international business, always keeping our customers at the heart of what we do
What you will be doing
- Create documentation and project artefacts such as analytics schema, user stories, and technical requirements and work collaboratively in an agile environment
- Ability to challenge assumptions where necessary
- Analyse, document and validate existing processes and map onto To-Be process models with impact of change demonstrated
- Carry out impact assessments
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions, stakeholder interviews, group sessions, user observations and/or use other techniques to identify business need or requirement with stakeholders of all levels
- Develop in-depth analytical (user) understanding for what drives growth for the product and how it can be improved
- Challenge and contribute to product decisions based on insights
- Give (analytical) evidence why we do certain things - from discovery to rollout
- Work collaboratively between the development and product teams
- Interact with stakeholders to identify new product ideas and enhancements
- Build and share subject matter expertise about our products and business
- Participate in daily scrum stand-ups, reviews, and retrospectives
- Perform market and competitive landscape research to support business plans/cases
- Troubleshooting product/system bugs and coordinating/communicating maintenance updates
Why we’d love you to apply. You bring:
- Product Analyst/Business Analyst Experience
- Analytical skills to support data-driven decisions; ideally have experience with Adobe Analytics, Session Cam and Google Analytics
- Experience with A/B testing best practices and relevant technologies
- Knowledge of e-commerce KPIs and how they can be defined
- Solid communication and influencing skills
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
- Proficient analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of End to End support through the development and test life cycle
Whitbread is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.