Business Change Manager | Dunstable - Permanent.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Change Manager to join us where you will be part of a project change team to add business value to our business stakeholders. Are you people and outcome focused? Do you have experience of working within an enterprise scale business? Do you have experience of delivering small and large scale business change projects?
What continues to set us apart are our excellent products and people. In Premier Inn, we have the UK’s favourite budget hotel chain, currently outperforming the market and ambitious for more as we execute our plans in both the UK and Germany. We have much loved brands such as Beefeater, Brewers Fayre, Bar + Block alongside exciting up and coming propositions such as Cookhouse & Pub.
We remain true to our values and put our people at the centre of everything we do. Throughout this crisis we a proud to have supported our nations Key Workers by providing accommodation throughout the pandemic.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the execution of detailed and complex Change Plan with a key focus on quality comms, engagement and training materials.
- Deliver Change into the organisation through advisory and application of best practices in change management
- Effectively identify and manage senior stakeholders in the interests of business change delivery as well as communicating progress on programmes / projects proactively
- Work with the respective functions and subject matter experts to deliver programme change in a joined-up manner with the wider business
- Identification and delivery of repeatable mobilisation phase for business change on projects including identification for resource requirements to deliver business change plan and subsequent identification, on-boarding management of these resources
- Define and manage appropriate governance, controls and reporting
- Present business change initiatives / plans to the appropriate stakeholders and boards as required for steer, approval, costs and benefits
- Support and Coordinate the definition through collaboration within the business including working and engaging with third parties internal / external to deliver project objectives
- Work collaboratively and support Project and Programme Managers, communicating progress to senior stakeholders and peers
- Demonstrate leadership and maturity of judgement in attaining the right balance between centralised control and enablement of business change and management delivery
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience of delivering change management across programmes within a large organisation
- Experience of change management and best practice methodologies
- Outstanding influencing, interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to resolve conflicts positively with high resilient
- Experience of dealing with a variety Senior Stakeholders within a complex or challenging environment
- Ability to coach and develop others whilst role modelling expected behaviours
- Able to make decisions based on analytical insights, reporting and experience
Whitbread is an inclusive employer. We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, trans sexual, non binary or use another term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.