Kitchen Manager - Paddington (Eastbourne Terrace) New Site Opening! - Bar + Block
Salary: up to £42,500
Looking for something different? Why not try something new, energising & innovative.
Everything about Bar+Block cuts away from the herd. If your passion is anything like ours, you’ll fit right in. We’re here for those looking for fresh experiences without the traditional steakhouse stuffiness.
With us you’ll develop the know-how using our indoor BBQ. A fine art, but your commitment to our cuts will make it all possible. This is a steak experience like no other, so let’s get cooking!
We truly believe great memories start with the food and as Kitchen Manager, you’ll feel as passionately about that as we do. Working here is all about bringing exciting new flavours to the table, with quality ingredients, fresh off the block. It’s not just our kitchen teams who are obsessed with what we do. We all are. As part of our expert, knowledgeable team, you’ll create steak experiences that give convention the chop! Whether creating the perfect pairing from our namesake bar, or sharing your infectious enthusiasm about the daily special, the whole team play a part in bringing the brand experience to life
The values that we are looking for:
- Hard working, proud and committed- never standing by and watching but rolling up your sleeves ready to muck in.
- Relaxed, informal and genuine with the ability to put your team at ease and understand their needs.
- Dedicated to the steak experience with pride in the food that you and your team prepare and present.
- Straight talking and confident with consistency in all that you say and do.
- An eye for detail with food, cleanliness, ordering and stock control.
- A passion to lead, motivate and develop a team of people to become experts in the kitchen.
What’s in it for you:
- Rapidly growing across the UK, we can offer extensive career progression and opportunities within the brand and across our wider Whitbread family
- Market leading salaries
- Up to 25% of your annual salary in bonuses
- Eligible for a great pension and share save business scheme
- 25% off in Whitbread Restaurants and up to 50% off Premier Inn hotels
- High street and retail discounts, including phone packages, cinema tickets and Gym membership
Whatever the time of day or occasion, we believe in the power of kicking back and enjoying one of life’s greatest pleasures, food! Interested in working somewhere different? We’d love to hear from you.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcomes your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQIA+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQIA+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. Speak to us about workplace adjustments, part-time and flexible working. Where possible we will support this.
Job ref: 827460-1629
Advertised: 12 Feb 2024
Application closed: 12 Mar 2024