Housekeeper – Harrogate – Harrogate Town Centre Premier Inn
Come and be a Housekeeper at Harrogate Town Centre Premier Inn. You’ll join a fun housekeeping team that takes pride in cleaning to create the hotel rooms that help our guests rest easy. Immediate start, no experience needed.
Up to £11.32 per hour
16 a week – guaranteed hours to plan your week around.
9 Springfield Ave, Harrogate HG1 2HY
Why you’ll love it here:
- Training and support: We’ve got the super user-friendly equipment that will make your life easier from the start and the warm welcome we’re known for. If you want more, we’ve also got the career path for you!
- Whitbread Benefits card: Enjoy up to 60% off Premier Inn rooms and 25% off meals in all Whitbread Restaurants
- Pension and saving schemes: Company pension and save as you earn scheme
- Discounts: Get money off shops, your utility bills, travel, cinema trips, supermarkets and more
- Have breakfast on us: Enjoy a complimentary Premier Inn breakfast for 2 when you join us
What you’ll do:
Join us at Harrogate Town Centre Premier Inn as a Housekeeper, part of the Housekeeping team that clean our hotel rooms. From bedrooms to bathrooms, sheets to shiny mirrors, getting everything clean and fresh on time.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcomes your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQIA+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQIA+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. Speak to us about workplace adjustments, part-time and flexible working. Where possible we will support this.
Job ref: 827061-1629
Advertised: 22 Feb 2024