The Change Delivery function delivers high performance change across the breadth of the IT function, managing and successfully executing all ranges of projects and programmes aligned to Whitbread’s strategic priorities.
As the new PMO Analyst, you will play a fundamental role to ensure the backbone of the PMO is expertly supported. You’ll support the establishment of project and programme governance processes while championing the use of Whitbread approved methodologies and tools thereby ensuring all standards and controls are maintained.
Role: PMO Analyst
Contract Type: Full-Time and Permanent
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire (LU5 5XE) and a hybrid way of working
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Healthcare: Individual BUPA healthcare
- Discounts: Up to 60% discount on Premier Inn stays and 25% discount on our Restaurant brand
Check out all our benefits here: https://www.whitbreadcareers.com/about-us/benefits/
What you’ll be doing:
• Supporting reporting and dashboard production
• Supporting financial budgeting processes
• Governance meeting support
• PPM tool maintenance and training
• Stage gate process support
• Supporting the dependency process
• Day to day support to PMs
What you’ll need:
• Knowledge and understanding of Project management practices and methodologies
• Knowledge of reporting standards and dashboard production
• Competent technology and PMO management knowledge and ability to adopt new skills and techniques as they emerge
• Strong stakeholder management skills with experience of dealing with varied levels of stakeholders
• Strong attention to detail with proven experience of writing high quality reports and dashboards
• Ability to accurately analyse and interpret appropriate data led activities
• Problem-solving skills and strong organisational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-drive – responds to challenging priorities with a sense of urgency and pace
Be part of our PMO Team at Whitbread
Keeping up with new platforms and real-world technologies allows us to get closer to our audience than ever before. Our dynamic PMO Team are subject experts and a team who are passionate about what they do.
We encourage your application. Apply today or contact our recruitment team for more information.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcomes your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQIA+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQIA+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. Speak to us about workplace adjustments, part-time and flexible working. Where possible we will support this.
Job ref: 825171-2028
Advertised: 28 Dec 2023