Role: Guest Relations Social Media Advisor
Reports to: Guest Relations Social Media Team Manager
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Chiswell Court, Dunstable
We are looking for high potential, social media professional to join our fast-paced existing Guest Relations team as a Social Media Advisor. You will be the voice of Premier Inn Hotels and Restaurants Guest Relations Department across various social media channels in providing world class service to our guests. If you are a resilient, customer focussed person who loves to engage with people, and resolve issues with experience on social media platforms, then we would like to hear from you. Some of your key areas of focus will include;
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service through social media platforms
- Working collaboratively with team members and other departments to ensure a first-time resolution
- Being accountable for the provision of excellent online reputation management when dealing with customers on social platforms, ensuring social media response guidelines are always adhered to
- Providing insight on guest contact trends to inform future marketing campaigns or strategic change
We would love you to apply because you;
- Have exemplary understanding of English grammar
- Have the ability to remain calm, confident and knowledgeable under pressure
- Have a high standard of both verbal and written communication
- Have good data capture and administration skills
- Have good listening skills
- Have experience dealing with social media platforms i.e. Facebook, Twitter and TripAdvisor
- Have high attention to detail
- Have sound complaint resolution skills
Every day our fantastic team members serve up great memories in our restaurants and hotels and wow guests through a great night’s sleep in our hotels. We pride ourselves on providing consistent quality and service. We’re continually innovating to meet our guests’ evolving needs whilst being committed to creating a great place to work for our team members.
In return for your commitment, we’ve got some great benefits to offer:
• A market competitive base salary + up to 10% annual bonus
• A collaborative work culture that focuses on supporting your success
• A flexible working policy you can rely on
• Individual BUPA healthcare
• Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
• Up to 25% discount off our brands
We’re 1,200 hotels and restaurants in the UK, Germany and the UAE, but we’re more than that. We’re the 35,000 people supporting our brands every day. The ones sourcing the nation’s favourite breakfast, plating up family favourites, and the great night’s sleep guaranteed people. We’re also always preparing for new openings, looking ahead and revamping our online presence. We do it for our guests, and it’s the details that keep them returning time and time again. We could be at the end of their road, their trusty choice for business trips, or we could be the place they associate with big celebrations up and down the country. We’re a constant in a changing world, and we’d love you to join us. Bring your energy, ideas and sense of fun, we’re waiting and so are our brands.
Whitbread is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcomes your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQIA+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQIA+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. Speak to us about workplace adjustments, part-time and flexible working. Where possible we will support this.
Job ref: 823077-2028
Advertised: 10 Nov 2023