To support us with an IT and HR led project, the IT Business Change team are looking for a new Communications Lead to work with the Business Change Lead to help replace, design and deliver the Comms strategy and material for the new HR People System and help embed the change into the business.
Role: Communications Lead – People Programme
Location: Whitbread Court, Dunstable, LU5 5XE. Hybrid Working.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Healthcare: Family BUPA healthcare
- Discounts: Up to 60% discount on Premier Inn stays and 25% discount on our Restaurant brand
Check out all our benefits here: https://www.whitbreadcareers.com/about-us/benefits/
What you’ll do:
- Overall development of the People Programme Communications Strategy & Plan
- People readiness activities relating to communications including the overall delivery of communications during implementation.
- Building effective People Programme communications toolkit including creation of key messages, channels & templates
- Overall content creation including working with external agencies to create multi-media content to support programme awareness.
- Write Programme communications in easy-to-understand business friendly language, act as gatekeeper to ensure all communications copies are signed off before sent.
- Manage key programme messages on the intranet / digital channels & social media.
- Work closely with Business Change Leads for consistent communications into Support Centre & Operations across UK & Germany
- Assist in managing internal stakeholder relationships to effectively drive through project delivery including Central Operations, Internal Communications, and wider IT Change Delivery Programmes.
What you’ll need:
- Ability to develop & design effective communication strategy and plans.
- Ability to work across multiple stakeholders & facilitate action to meet planned deadlines.
- Exceptional proven communication skills, both written and verbal
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- Strong focus on getting the messages relevant and easily understood by our team members across support centre & operations (all nations)
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Experience in working with external multimedia agencies to deliver professional brand appropriate content is preferential.
Be part of our Business Change team at Whitbread
Our Business Change Team plays a crucial role in assessing the impact changes can have on an organisation. They make sure there is a robust implementation strategy and ensure clear and concise communication goes out to all employees. Through meticulous planning and execution, they navigate the challenges of change management, fostering adaptability and ensuring the organisation remain competitive and resilient in a dynamic business environment.
We encourage your application. Apply today or contact our recruitment team for more information.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcomes your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQIA+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQIA+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. Speak to us about workplace adjustments, part-time and flexible working. Where possible we will support this.
Job ref: 821260-2028
Advertised: 17 Nov 2023