With the expansion of Premier Inn & Restaurants in the domestic and international markets, Whitbread are looking to grow the internal capabilities to support our hotels and restaurants infrastructure.
Role: Infrastructure Engineer (Hotels and Restaurants)
Location: Whitbread Court, Dunstable, LU5 5XE. We offer flexible working. (We are also open for 1day per week in London)
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Healthcare: Family BUPA healthcare
- Discounts: Up to 60% discount on Premier Inn stays and 25% discount on our Restaurant brand
Check out all our benefits here: https://www.whitbreadcareers.com/about-us/benefits/
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for the continued management and support of the Outlet Infrastructure, including building and configuring outlet devices
- Configuration management, application packaging, deployment and device/application lifecycle management.
- Ensure that all underlying Platforms are performant and available in line with business requirements
- Improvements for the outlet infrastructure and contribute towards project delivery as well as be required to translate requirements into technical solutions and processes, creating an open and approachable atmosphere.
What We Need
- Subject matter expert for outlet Infrastructure
- Manage the configuration and life cycle management of our Hotels and Restaurants infrastructure, ensuring that the systems remain complaint and adhere to our security policies and standards
- Maintain the Platform Services ticket queues, ensuring that SLAs (Service Level Agreements) are met in accordance with the Incident, Major Incident and Problem Management processes
- Manage third party Vendors to ensure that they continue to provide a consistent level of service, with a focus on ensuring we drive value for money
- Provide third line support to major incidents
- Contribute to and maintain the Technology Services documentation repository, ensure oversight of supplier documentation where required
- InTune and EUC (End User Computing) build processes, including application / OS lifecycle management and security patching
- Incident Management and escalation processes
- Windows 10 / 11
- Active Directory / Azure Active Directory
Be part of our IT Infrastructure Team here at Whitbread
Keeping up with new platforms and real-world technologies allows us to get closer to our audience than ever before. Bookings. Social activations. Integrated campaigns. Accessible, online and at our guests' fingertips wherever and whenever they are...
We encourage your application. Apply today or contact our recruitment team for more information.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcomes your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQIA+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQIA+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. Speak to us about workplace adjustments, part-time and flexible working. Where possible we will support this.
Job ref: 820009-2028
Advertised: 29 Sep 2023