Front of House – Cardiff North Premier Inn
Come and be a Ground Floor Team Member at Cardiff North Premier Inn. As the friendly face of our hotel, use your fun personality and your customer service skills to welcome guests. Help them to rest easy from the moment they check in – be it making a cocktail, serving a meal or joining up with the housekeeping team to get rooms perfect. Immediate start, no experience needed.
Up to £10.82 per hour
Permanent – we don’t do zero hours contracts!
Up to 10 - 30 hours a week – guaranteed hours to plan your week around. Mix of hours available - 10,16,20,30 hour contracts to be considered
Cardiff North Premier Inn - Pentwyn Rd, Cardiff CF23 7XH
Why you’ll love it here:
- Training and support: We’ve got a warm welcome and simple administration system to use that will make your job easier from the start PLUS the opportunities to give you a clear career path within our business
- Whitbread Benefits card: Enjoy up to 60% off Premier Inn rooms and 25% off meals in all Whitbread Restaurants
- Pension and saving schemes: Company pension and save as you earn scheme
- Discounts: Get money off shops, your utility bills, travel, cinema trips, supermarkets and more
- Refer a friend to work with us and receive up to £500
- Have breakfast on us: Enjoy a complimentary Premier Inn breakfast for 2 when you join us
What you’ll do:
Join our team at Cardiff North Premier Inn as a Ground Floor Team Member, and use your passion for customer service to its full potential. Be part of the UK’s leading hospitality business, Whitbread.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 819222-1629
Advertised: 26 Sep 2023