Nights Team Member – London - Westminster, Westminster Abbey, Hub By Premier Inn Hotel
Come and be a Nights Team Member at Hub by Premier Inn in Westminster Abbey. As the go-to for our hotel overnight guests, use your calm personality to ensure their safety and your customer service skills to help them rest easy and get that good night’s sleep with us. Immediate start, no experience needed.
Up to £13.02 per hour
Permanent – we don’t do zero hours contracts! Over 18s only.
37.5 a week – guaranteed hours to plan your week around. Full flexibility required.
London - Westminster, Westminster Abbey, Hub By Premier Inn, London (SW1H 9LL)
Why you’ll love it here:
- Training and support: We’ve got a warm welcome and simple administration system to use that will make your job easier from the start PLUS the opportunities to give you a clear career path within our business.
- Whitbread Benefits card: Enjoy up to 60% off Premier Inn rooms and 25% off meals in all Whitbread Restaurants
- Pension and saving schemes: Company pension and save as you earn scheme
- Discounts: Get money off shops, your utility bills, travel, cinema trips, supermarkets and more
- Refer a friend to work with us and receive up to £500
- Have breakfast on us: Enjoy a complimentary Premier Inn breakfast for 2 when you join us
What you’ll do:
Join our team at Westminster Abbey, Hub by Premier Inn as a Nights Team Member and look after our hotel and guests overnight. Bring your problem-solving skills, health and safety knowledge and be part of the UK’s leading hospitality business, Whitbread.
Here there are no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 807607-1629
Advertised: 06 Jun 2023