Role: HR Insights Lead (12month FTC)
Location: Dunstable, we have a fantastic hybrid working environment, you’ll need to be in the office at least 2 days per week but the rest of your week can be flexible to what works best for you and your role
Package: £40,000 - £47,000 + up to 30% bonus, Pension, BUPA Healthcare
As a HR Insights Analyst, you'll be the key conduit, connecting various functions within Whitbread with valuable people data and insights. Your role is crucial in partnering with senior members of the People team, understanding their business needs, and delivering reporting and insights that drive informed decision-making. You'll be one of the go-to people for analytics within our Insights team!
You'll be uncovering trends, identifying opportunities, and providing valuable recommendations to shape our HR strategies!
What will you be doing?
- Establish and manage business partnering relationship for insights with key leads within the People team to understand their business challenges, questions, and activity plan
- Proactively build insights plan to support their agenda and inform their decision making
- Deliver relevant and compelling data driven insights in easy-to-understand formats that support partnered teams to make decisions or take into their forums to present to broader decision making groups
- Act as key conduit for other functions within Whitbread to access and utilise people data and reporting; collaborate effectively and proactively with other teams to ensure that insight is rounded; e.g. Finance for labour modelling, Guest team to look at relationship to customer experience
- Lead processes by which we respond to ad-hoc requests and new insight queries (typically c.40 per month)
- Establish and lead safeguarding and implementation of Whitbread’s data protection policies in relation to HR data
- Undertaking strategic HR insight analysis to support the Head of Insight & Engagement transition HR Insight function into Centre of Expertise for HR Insight
What you’ll need:
- Passion and experience in delivering insights to functional teams
- Experience of supporting non technical stakeholders with analytics and reporting
- Working with and analysing a range of HR (or similar) data
- Strong Excel Skills
- Strong Power Bi/Tableau Skills
- SQL Guru
We’re 1,200 hotels and restaurants in the UK, Germany and the UAE, but we’re more than that. We’re the 35,000 people supporting our brands every day. The ones sourcing the nation’s favourite breakfast, plating up family favourites, and the great night’s sleep guaranteed people. We’re also always preparing for new openings, looking ahead and revamping our online presence. We do it for our guests, and it’s the details that keep them returning time and time again. We could be at the end of their road, their trusty choice for business trips, or we could be the place they associate with big celebrations up and down the country. We’re a constant in a changing world, and we’d love you to join us. Bring your energy, ideas and sense of fun, we’re waiting and so are our brands.
In return, we will offer you:
- An annual Whitbread performance incentive worth up to 30% of base salary
- An optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- BUPA healthcare
- Up to 60% discount on Premier Inn stays and a regular 25% discount in our Restaurant brands
- Access to Whitbread’s Save As You Earn scheme, with a fantastic 20% discount on Whitbread shares
- Recognition for service anniversaries, starting from 1 year
- Access to a range of discounts from everyday brands
- Charity donations through our Give and Match and Raise and Match schemes
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- Hybrid working and a genuine flexible working policy
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 806914-1629
Advertised: 19 May 2023